* Please pray for the persecuted church around the world.
* Pray for the people of Scotland that have become so divided over the issues raised during the recent referendum. Pray that the division would be healed and that Scotland would move forward united.
* Pray for our little church in Kincaidston and the folks that run the Community Pavilion. Pray for strength and encouragement for us all.
* Pray that the Lord would add to our little group.
* Pray for the community of Kincaidston and Ayr, that folks would realise there need of our precious Saviour Jesus Christ and come with open hearts to receive His gospel.
* Lastly pray for the churches that seem to have compromised and diluted down the Word of God across our nations. We are hearing of many that focus on emotional response and on giving, but they don't seem to teach the foundational truths of God's Word. Pray with us that there eyes would be opened to this and that God's Word would go forth unhindered.
I love the old Glasgow motto and pray that it would apply to Kincaidston, Ayr and Scotland as a whole. "Lord Let Glasgow Flourish by the preaching of Thy Word and the Praising of Thy Name"
Not by compromise, not by making the church into a social club and not by diluting down the Word, but "by the preaching of Thy Word and the Praising of Thy Name"
Please join me in that prayer as well.
Lastly keep in mind that: My Lord know the way through the wilderness, all you have to do is follow!.
Many thanks ... God bless you.